A property owner can monitor and record anyone entering and exiting the property 24/7, even when away. Keep in mind that no system can stop theft and some systems can be vulnerable to attack. High-end systems can be costly, but are worth the extra money.
SEE WHAT’S HAPPENING ANYTIME
- Get a clear view. Our wireless indoor and outdoor cameras let you see what’s happening in HD resolution, with our newest cameras offering 1080p.
- Take a closer look. Wondering what exactly your kids are watching on TV when you’re out? Just open your living room video feed, then use your fingertips to zoom in for a better view of what’s happening.
- See in the dark. When something goes bump in the night, you don’t need to activate your smart lights right away. Our cameras’ infra-red night vision makes it easy to see what’s going on.
GET CUSTOM VIDEO ALERTS
- Motion on your porch. All Alarm.com-powered cameras have motion sensors—but you don’t need an alert every time someone moves in your house. It’s easy to customize a motion-triggered alert for any single camera—and you can filter it further by time of day, or security arming status.
- Your kids are home. Alarm.com understands a lot of context behind your home’s activity—such as who just unlocked the door. Your kids’ unique user codes can trigger a once-a-day video alert to show you they’re home safely from school.
- There’s an alarm. In an alarm event, your home’s cameras begin recording automatically, ensuring that you won’t miss vital footage. Here’s a real-life example of why that’s so important.